Moving to Fedora

Hi

http://gaw.posterous.com/moving-to-fedora

"It has been an exciting time for me to use Ubuntu for almost 3 years
and it's time to move forward and learn more about Linux by using
Fedora. My decision to use Fedora comes from my passion with GNOME. For
me Fedora is a GNOME-centric distro and i hope that they will continue
using and helping the development of GNOME"

Rahul