Re: Feature profile Thursdays?

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 6:23 AM, Kara Schiltz <kschiltz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Paul W. Frields wrote:
>> Hey Marketeers,
>>
>> I touched base with Kara Schiltz, re: our previous meeting, to see if
>> there were any Thursdays free on the Red Hat press blog where we could
>> pimp some of the Fedora 14 feature profiles.  Kara's going to respond
>> back with some possible dates for publication we could target.
>>
> It looks like we could slot in additional feature profile blogs on Oct.
> 21 and Oct. 28.
>
> Thanks,
> Kara
>> To do this, the responsible profile writer will need to:
>>
>> * Prepare some material for the wiki, such as a full-size interview
>>   and possibly other writing (i.e. do the regular profile)
>>
>> * Draft a press blog entry to wrap around that material, for review
>>   and editing by the Red Hat staff before publication
>>
>> Here are some previous feature profile-related press blog entries from
>> the Fedora 13 cycle for comparison:
>>
>> http://press.redhat.com/2010/04/27/fedora-13-spotlight-feature-exploring-new-frontiers-of-python-development/
>> http://press.redhat.com/2010/04/20/fedora-13-spotlight-feature-networkmanager-gets-even-more-connected/
>>
>> Robyn -- the feature profiles page is here, but it looks to be blank:
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_feature_profiles
>>
>> Can you remind us who's responsible for current feature profiles so we
>> can get this page filled in?

I am doing EC2, and jsmith is doing the mini-SIG profile. Those are
the only two we have slated, though I think it would be nice to also
do a profile on developer tool stuff.

If nobody else beats me to it I will fill it in during the marketing
meeting - I'm trying to pack for UTOSC (leaving tomorrow morning) and
get all the ducks in a row for "the things that happen when mommy is
gone and daddy is in charge for numerous days" :)

-Robyn