Re: Twitter update

That's very true!

I tried a lighter background for identi.ca, because the blue links sort of disappeared. Wasn't a big success though.

But I see that someone has been editing the colors on identi.ca, so it's already a lot more readable. I'd be happy to help if that's needed. :)

Jef

2010/6/27 Gerard Braad <gbraad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 1:44 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Agreed and instituted! :-)

+1

But it would also be nice if both of the styles (twitter and
identi.ca) would match more. Twitter uses the default style which
looks gentle compared to the blue-and-blackish look at identi.ca. They
don't really look related except for the logo and background ;-).

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德
  Project-lead Fedora-MIPS