[In the news] Fedora 13 “Goddard” Review – Gnome Desktop

Hi

http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2010/06/16/fedora-13-goddard-review-gnome-desktop/

"I faced only one ’serious’ bug during my time in Fedora, but only
because I didn’t think about it. One of Fedora’s defining features is
SELinux, which is a Security Enhancement for Linux, and I forgot to add
an exception into the Firewall/SELinux to allow me to connect to it.
Otherwise, Fedora was completely uneventful and great. I’d rate it about
an eight and a half out of ten."

Rahul