fedora-socialmedia FAS group

As requested in the meeting today:

I set up the 'fedora-socialmedia' FAS Group:
  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/members/fedora-socialmedia/*

There are multiple sponsors so that I don't make myself into a
silo. :-)

This group doesn't control access to anything.  It exists so that we
can assign the address 'fedora-socialmedia-members@' address to
receive direct notices and other feedback from identi.ca and twitter.
A group of responsible people can then act on those notices, rather
than having the notices go somewhere invisible.  We want to make sure
the community sees these accounts as responsive to their questions or
feedback.  (I think we have been previously, this is just a
continuation of that level of response.)