Re: openSUSE SWOT analysis

Hey,

It's a bit too vague... specially the SWOT and sentences like:

"We suck at marketing" in a SWOT ? That's hillarious :) But I guess it's a weakness :).

There is a point where that SWOT fails big time:
* Internal Environment Analysis > Always factors that an organization can control (ex: weather doesn't qualify here). They are not bound to this rule, which renders the analysis and un-effective.
* External Environment Analysis > Always factors that an organization CANT control (ex: weather qualifies here). They also mix this and take as threats and opportunities things that are actually in the field of internal environment.

By the way, ours is being worked on at: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/SWOT

Different model, more objective and hopefully easy for anyone to later pick up and work on/improve.

nelson.