Fedora 12 Media distributed to high officials in Bangladesh.

Dear all:

Worm greeting from me in this hot summer in Bangladesh.

Though my busy schedule, I always manage to work for Fedora and its community in Bangladesh. To extend this portion, I have distributed 51 Fedora 12 DVD's to some very high administrative officers of the People's Republic of Bangladesh.

They are very much positive about the FREE but secure system of our FEDORA and open office.

I would like to thank Mahey Alam Khan (Mak) for his tremendous support and give me those DVD's without any delay to distribute at our community's concern.

Waiting for the RELEASE PARTY in Bangladesh.

Best wishes to you all.

Rejaul Islam
Ambassador
Fedora, Bangladesh