Fedora 13 Driver Support is Just Awesome

Hi

http://blog.reevestech.net/2010/05/fedora-13-driver-support-is-just-awesome/

"Enter Fedora 13.  One of the touted features of F13 “Goddard” is
“…enhanced driver support.”  Now, I had no idea what to expect, but I
guess I just hoped it’d be better than before.  Wow, how wrong I am.
Driver installations are now just totally painless and are even better
than a Mac in terms of “just working”.  "So, hats off to the Fedora team
and the work that’s gone into driver support for this release.  I’m
truly impressed."

Rahul