Re: Keyword Optimizations (Home, Download, & Help Pages)

Hi Paul,

For each URL below, we would basically want to add the suggested keyword when/where applicable to the:
My next step is to update the pages and submit them to the Websites Team so everything can be reviewed, revised, and/or approved prior to anything going live.

Sincerely,
Garland

--
Garland Binns: Fedora Project Contributor
Email: gbinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | GPG: 236ABB13

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 12:21:16PM -0500, Garland Binns wrote:
>    Hi All,
>    This email is regarding the Keyword Optimization Project:
>    [1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Keyword_optimization
>    Below are my recommendations for three pages, which are currently void of
>    optimization for any keywords or phrases:
>    Keyword: Fedora Linux How To Get Help
>    Targeted Term: Linux How To
>    Global Monthly Search Volume for Targeted Term: 1 Million
>    Please let me know if you all have any questions or objections! :)
>    Definitions
>    URL is the page I recommend placing the keyword on.
>    Keyword is the term I recommend we optimize the page for.
>    Targeted Term is the keyword or phrase I am targeting as a result of the
>    optimization.
>    Global Monthly Search Volume is the approximate average monthly number of
>    search queries matching each keyword result. This statistic applies to
>    searches performed on Google and their Search Network over a 12-month
>    period.

What specific changes do we have to make to enable these
optimizations?

--
Paul W. Frields                                http://paul.frields.org/
  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717