What's actionable from Zonker's Classroom session, right now?

We talked briefly about jzb's Fedora Classroom session about "making
life Awesome for journalists," and wanted to start an open thread on
this list asking for thoughts.

The log is here, full of awesomeness and insight:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-classroom/2010-04-27/fedora-classroom.2010-04-27-19.00.log.html

If you take a look through that - what action items can you see that we
should do *right now* - and in the next 2-3 weeks - in order to make our
upcoming (next week! next week!) F13 release make the biggest splash
possible?

--Mel