for Fedora ambassador

Name :- Harish Kumar Gupta
User name -harishpgc
Email-harishpgc10@xxxxxxxxx

City- Jaipur (India)
Association - Technox

About Me:-
My name is Harish Kumar Gupta and I live in Jaipur (India)
I am Project Manager in Appin Technology Lab ,USA at jaipur Center
I am studing at Poornima College of Engineering (PGC) pursuing B.Tech
I like open source technology . I am osum club leader and campus representative of Mozilla Firefox.

Skills - I am good leader and more experience to organize events.
(Marketing Skills) - I can promote fedora properly by seminars and install fests
Other Skills) - Good community leader, Large experience to organize events, good experience to promote different projects

--
Harish Kumar Gupta
(OSUM Club Leader)