Re: Idea for tracking Fedora Marketing team success

Hello Luke,

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 1:57 AM, Luke Slater <tinmachin3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was wondering whether something like a PHP application

I would expect the preference for such a tool is to make it with Moksha

   https://fedorahosted.org/moksha/

An example of this is:

   https://admin.fedoraproject.org/community/

> more concretely define the Fedora userbase

Such a tool would provide a much better insight in what interests our
users. Or at least, what they mention on social networks and blogs
when they talk about Fedora. I currently use http://collecta.com/ to
get this overview of topics in which I show interest.

Kind regards,

Gerard — 吉拉德