Self-Introduction: ruigo

Hi, my name is Rui Gouveia and I live in Porto/Portugal. My Fedora Account System (FAS) username is ruigo, and my IRC nick is ruigo.

I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through Nelson, and am interested in joining because I want to do more and meet other realities.

I've worked in open source and/or Free Software in the past. Some of the projects I've worked on, or communities I've been involved with, include:

Fedora translation for pt_PT since Fedora 10. I'm one of the co-coordinators.

This is the first Marketing project I have worked on!

My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, include:

  • (Marketing Skills) - None. sorry!
  • (Other Skills) - sysadmin.

When I'm not working on Fedora, I am working in Oporto City Hall or spreading the name of Fedora in a secondary school.

A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are increase the user base in this city and recruit help for Fedora projects.

Please help me get started!

Thanks for your time.
--
Rui Gouveia

--
O Software Livre não é apenas software. É também uma
filosofia de vida. Aprenda mais sobre este assunto em

http://www.google.com/reader/shared/05174907382601741850