One Page Release Notes Status and Thanks!

Fedora community,

My name is Tyler Torbet and I have been working with other Allegheny students on the Fedora project.  I really appreciate all of the help that you guys have given on while we have been working on the One Page Release Notes.  We have spent time coming up with important features to discuss and editing our draft in order to make it easier to understand.  I feel that we have made a very good start on them and that they will be able to be finished up soon.  I think that the main points that still need finished are:

·         The Color Management section needs a better description for people who would use this (artists, publishers, etc.) <- we didn’t get to finish this section

·         Screenshots to make the page more attractive

·         Any other information that makes them clearer or any other information that you guys believe is important to feature

I had a lot of fun working with this project and learned a lot about using open source software.  I feel that the work you guys are doing is, and will continue to be beneficial to everyone.  Once again, I would like to thank everyone who gave their time to help us out with this project and made this successful.

Tyler Torbet