Re: Test Day promotion help

On 04/28/2010 04:17 AM, Nelson Marques wrote:
> Adam,
>
> Don't really know if this suits your needs, but feel free to check this
> out (re-made from a previous document from John Spevack):
>
> http://nmarques.fedorapeople.org/fedora/QA/fedora-qa.odt
> http://nmarques.fedorapeople.org/fedora/QA/fedora-qa.pdf
>
> The ODT is editable so any changes can be done. Please inform me if
> that's what you had in mind or of any eventual changes you want made. I
> can make those available in Portuguese as well, but it seems redundant
> to me. I believe they can also be used for later events with minor
> edits.

These are great! I'm not sure how much immediate interest we'll be able
to drum up for the rest of F13's test days, but this might make a good
handout for, say, F13 release parties to call attention to test days and
ways new users can provide feedback and bug reports.

So of course I made a wiki page. :) It's linked to from
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing#Projects, and the stub is here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Team_event_brochures

(It could also be generalized to other team sprints - upcoming Fedora
sprints and FADs that new community members can look forward to
participating in.)

--Mel