Chinese marketing

Hello,

soon I will go to Beijing, China (for family and work); I will be busy
with the promotion of FLOSS. One of those efforts deal with assisting
the Chinese Fedora Community. We have already done a lot, but I was
wondering if any efforts were taken to have marketing in the Chinese
language; if not... I can assist with the marketing which is tailored
towards the culture and audience and have people involved who can
assist in the longterm.

kind regards,

Gerard - 吉拉德

Fedora Ambassador