Re: Linux Foundation MeeGo partners: Fedora MIA

On 04/15/2010 01:56 PM, Peter Robinson wrote:
> I presume that we would have to communicate with them and come to some
> form of agreement. I'm not sure what that curtails and I would assume
> it would need both board and legal assistance. I'm prepared to assist
> from the technical side of things but I have no idea about the rest of
> the requirements.

Would you followup on the Fedora Advisory Board on this topic?  If there
is something we can do to drive the process forward, we definitely
should not miss out on that.  We have a better opportunity to
participate now that Meego has switched to a RPM base.

Rahul