Re: Advertising "open core" software

Hello Ryan,

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010, Ryan Rix wrote:
> Somebody who uses Fedora (or if this hits RHEL 6, RHEL too) in an
> enterprise environment where they _have_ to use microsoft products?

if you go Enterprise, use an Enterprise product please. And no, I'm pretty
sure, that Zarafa won't get part of RHEL 6. It will get part of EPEL 6 for
sure, but that's something different. Or would you use CentOS 6 for your
Enterprise environment? No, you wouldn't, because you want to get support
and all the fancy stuff your subscription provides you. Why should things
be different for Zarafa? If you want Enterprise, get a subscription - and
for RHEL 6, Zarafa will surely provide official supported packages with the
proprietary stuff.

Greetings,
  Robert