Re: Opa

I've contacted the original poster about spam originating from that
email account. Problem should be solved shortly. Thanks for everyone's
patience.

--Mel

PS: the message that was sent is below, for further
reference/suggestions-for-improvement.

---

Hi, Anoop - your email account seems to be sending spam to the Fedora
Marketing list.

I've marked your email address for moderation, meaning messages from it
will be subject to moderator approval before hitting the full list. If
spam continues to originate from this address, your address will be
unsubscribed. If you think this in error and can explain how you'll
prevent it in the future, I'll gladly return your account to full
status. If this message is confusing and you'd like help figuring out
what's going on, just let us know and we can do that too.

Thanks,

--Mel Chua
List moderator