Re: Activities in KSA

Great idea for you guys to get together, John.

We do have an Arabic translation community, and L10n is a great way to
get people involved in the mainstream of Fedora community.  There's a
mailing list available at
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/trans-ar where
translators can introduce themselves.

Paul