Feature Profiles - Approach to Dan, Developer of Network Manager

hello,

 I have subscribed the NetworkManager Devel list and presented myself
and asked for the availability of developers to give an interview. I've
waited a couple of days, I understand people are busy, but without
success, therefore I'm contacting Dan directly and I've written a small
email.

 Any comments suggestions about it? A small transcription bellow. Since
I've never interviewed no one for this ends and given the nature of this
project, please provide feedback before I send it to Dan. Feel free to
provide critics, changes, whatever you feel that fits before I approach
him.

 Thanks in Advance,
 Nelson

 Dear Dan,

 My name is Nelson Marques, a contributor to the Fedora Project
Marketing Team (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing) which is
currently working on the Fedora 13 "Goddard" Feature Profiles
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:F13_in-depth_features). Given
the importance of NetworkManager (NM) to nearly all users, I would like
to know if it was possible to do a small interview to you regarding NM
development advancements in the last 6 months.

 Regarding the interview itself it should fit according to this
guidelines:

 * Can be done by IRC, email, video conference, voice. Feel free to
choose the method that better suits you.
 * The interview is a set of 10 to 15 questions regarding NetworkManager
development in the last 6 months, covering technology, development
concepts and features.
 * The interview shouldn't take more than 20 to 30 minutes of your time.
 * The interview can be edited for the Feature Profile article, with
your permission we can make the interview available un-edited.
 * The interview goal is to provide information to NetworkManager users
from the developers point of view and highlight it's technology and
features present in Fedora 13 "Goddard".

 I would like to thank you for your time.

 Kindest Regards,

 Nelson Marques