Linuxcon, Linux Symposium CFP

I have no idea if we publish this information elsewhere, but I figured
i would start here:

Linuxcon, which is in Boston in August, sponsored by the Linux
Foundation, has a CFP out which ENDS on the 31st - Wednesday.  It
would be great to have some Fedora people here.
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon/cfp

Also - for those interested in attending Linux Symposium in Ottawa in
July - there are still has spots open for Lightning talks (10-minute
presentations) and BOFs.   http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2010/

That is all :)

-Robyn