interesting post

Though many people will cross against it in *planet* I would still like
to point this as a source of very nice information and a great work
accomplished: http://lewk.org/blog/fedoracommunity-statistics.html

Strangely I'm one of the most active users on the wiki :( And Marketing
Group comes represented with SWOT ;)

Anyway, that post is a nice source of information. Good job for the
people involved in that work.

nm

--
Nelson Marques <07721@xxxxxxx>