Re: Fedora 13 Release and Communication

Yeah for twitter at least, we use Hootsuite so anyone that's been
granted access to the Fedora Twitter account can login with their own
unique Hootsuite account to manage and use the Twitter account.  I
think that was setup when Matias took over to eliminate the SPOF
problem.  It's features are really awesome especially in a
group-tweeting scenario and helps you to manage mentions, direct
messages, search feeds, etc... The Identigator concept and discussions
that went on during FAD sounded great and if we're rolling our own
thing I would think it's do-able to link that to FAS??
<fas_ignorance=true>

As far as the guidelines for what gets tweeted, judgement criteria,
etc...you're spot on. It's just kind of been whatever sounds good to
tweet in each person's mind AFAIK.  I believe some of that could get
into the target audience discussion we touched on yesterday in IRC...