Re: FAD review

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#notes_for_next_FAD

That's a great idea, Henrik - thanks for starting this! I've added my
own notes to this section, and we can look at it when we plan the next
FAD (which... perhaps we should figure out how regularly we want to
think about doing this. Once a year, once a release cycle, different
focus each time?)

--Mel