F13 Feature profile - HW Enablements in F13 - Help / Contacts request

Greetings all,

I'm going to be working on the Feature Profile / Interview for
hardware enablements in F13.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_feature_profiles

Can anyone suggest a few contacts that I can get in touch with who
might be interested in being interviewed?

The basic summary of this profile is as follows -

This feature profile hits Freedom, Features, and First - and Friends
by way of how some of these were collaboratively engineered. The
talking points covered in this feature profile will include
"experimental 3D extended to free Nouveau driver," "print driver
installation," and "color management."

Thanks,

Robyn