Re: prep for Marketing FAD - late late work

Hy,
> We are going to do some really basic and simple packaging instruction
> on the first night that we've termed 'Packaging by and for dummies'
> riffing on stickster's Git talk of the same meme. No we won't keep you
> up REALLY late - most likely just an hour or two after dinner.
I would really like to participate! But as I see there is allready one
evening event at saturday planed, maybe its possible to re-schedule the
late late work to the 2nd and 3rd night...?!

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx