Re: Call For Participation writer for the talking points

Thanks for kicking this off - I think it is a great first cut at what
we need to send out.  And you've done the hard work of starting from a
blank slate.  I'm going to pick up on it and make some of the
suggested edits and send it out so we can get the ball rolling on
Talking Points discussion with others.  As a bonus, we'll have this
email as a template for every cycle, so we don't have to start from
scratch again in future cycles.

-Robyn