Re: Self-Introduction: Heherson Pagcaliwagan

>> One starting point I can think of tonight: we're gearing up for the
>> Marketing FAD (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010) right
>> now and would love to have you join us remotely, if you're interested.
>
> I actually plan on joining you guys remotely especially on the 1st day
> (that's Sunday here). I'll be dropping by from time to time for the
> succeeding days.

Sounds great - we should begin thinking about remote participation
infrastructure for you, Pascal, Rahul, Sankarshan, and possibly John (if
he can't make it to Raleigh in person). Think IRC, Gobby, and Fedora
Talk will be ok?

I also want to make sure that you, Rahul, and Sankarshan aren't left out
due to timezones. If that means we schedule an early-morning or a
late-night check in on each day so we can all sync up during reasonable
daylight hours for you, we'll do it.

> "Interviews and filming" and "PR" looks to be the most fun for me.
> Let's see, let's see. I may end up attending all of them just to
> compare the fun factor for all four days :)

*grin* We'd love to have you.

Interviews and filming would be pretty interesting to figure out remote
participation for - it might mean that each location works on some
filming/clips/interviews on its own and then we'll pull them all
together... well, we'll see what Max is thinking when he starts planning
for that day on-list.

Feel free to chime in with notes on any of the days with ideas on what
to do (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Agenda) -
especially on thoughts on cool things that can be done to take advantage
of us having people both in Raleigh and spread out through each geo and
a lot of different timezones.

--Mel