Self-Introduction: Justin "threethirty" O'Brien

* Full legal name:
	Justin Richard Timothy O'Brien

* Location:
	Richmond, IN, USA

* Student status:
	CIS Major, focus in programming

* School:
	IvyTech Region 9

* Goal:
	To spread Free Software

* What would you like to see in Fedora?
	I'd like to see a less
        structured "street team" something like Ambassadors but for
        people that are excited but don't want to get involved in an
        official capacity.

* Anything else you'd like to do?
	Make Fedora more awesome!

* Historical qualifications:
	none to speak of but I am a walking
        billboard for Free Software

* What other projects or marketing efforts have you worked on in
  the past? (List what you think is relevant)
	none really

* What level and type of marketing skills do you have?
	I have been
        selling the idea of GNU+Linux and Free Software for 5 or so
        years now

* What other skills do you have that might be applicable?
	I have
        been a radio DJ. Volunteered at a Public TV station,
        engineered some live broadcasts, I'm a blogger, podcaster
        social media addict, I don't know if this is at all useful but
        hey there it is

--
Justin "threethirty" O'Brien
Fedora Ambassador