Re: fedora-tour update

This is an excellent example of how to keep communication lines open for a new project - IRC meetings, mailing list updates, and blogging about current progress (and in past posts, opportunities to help).

We're going to try and do it the "release early, release quickly" way.
Version 0.1 should be out in a few weeks. :)

Let us know when you're ready to figure out what content to put into your design - it might be that we can make a pretty good number of our release deliverables reusable for this as well.

--Mel