Post FUDCon Survey

Hey List,

Has there been some thought given to doing a post FUDCon survey like we've done in the past? I asked Mel about this, but she wasn't sure what the status of implementing some survey software was.

If possible, i would like to be able to run a small survey (<5 questions) about Fedora Live after FUDCon so we can see where it was most effective and where it fell flat.

Cheers,
Yaakov