Re: Fedora twitter account

Obviously I don't just want to paste this login info to the wiki, but
if someone has suggestions for how to handle it, I'm all ears.

So we haven't actually used our FAS group membership for anything useful yet, but it could hypothetically do access control for a document with the login information for these kinds of social networking sites.

...yes, that made the (not particularly knowledgeable, either) security part of my brain twitch. But I imagine it's a thought that others might be able to improve on.

--Mel