User research stakeholder interviews

Tatica is going to be doing the Marketing interview for the User Research project (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_Research_Plan) sometime tomorrow morning; we'll be finding each other on IRC sometime between 1300 and 1600 UTC (...I know that's kind of nonspecific) and I'll shout to the list again right before we start in case we can get any more participants.

If you'd specifically like us to ping you or wait for you, drop a line here (it's totally no trouble, and I for one would love to have more folks there - remember, F12 was my first release cycle, so I would *particularly* love to hear from folks who've been around longer and have a broader sense of history).

For information on the kind of thing we're doing, see the examples of other teams' interviews at http://mairin.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/fedora-interaction-design-hackfest-summary/.

These are the questions we'll be asked to answer from a Marketing team perspective, if anyone has thoughts to chime in between now and FUDCon.

# How well do you think Fedora accomplishes its stated goals in light of your role in the project?
# How is Fedora not meeting those goals?
# What questions do you have about Fedora's target audience that you'd like to see answers so that your team can help get Fedora closer to its goals?

--Mel