[in-the-news] Internet News article: Fedora 12 Linux Tackles Virtualization

I thought this was both (1) an awesome interview with (2) some great responses by Rahul and Leif.

--Mel

PS: Trying out an [in-the-news] tag to call out Fedora media - I wonder if there's a good way to blog/stream/mailing-list it, as it seems like something that Fedora community members might be interested in watching for even if they don't follow Marketing Team stuff in general.