Virt feature profile as it stands

Sorry for the delay, folks - I thought I was going to be able to finish this in the plane and during my US-based layovers on the way to Singapore, but I just got stuck with a "your first plane arrives at the gate after your second plane's stated boarding time" situation - waiting to get out of the plane and RUN MADLY right now - so I have to dump and run.

Here's what there is right now. I'm going to be splicing this into several separate long profiles during my long flight to Japan. If someone wants to dive through and cherrypick quotes to make a short all-virt-stuff-in-one article (which is what I *should* have done on the plane to Texas), I'll look at this page when I get to my hotel in Singapore and upload the extended versions, and at that point if there's not a short version I'll make one. (That's going to be Sunday night; long plane flights ahead.)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Virtualization_improvements_in_Fedora_12#Current_draft

--Mel