Re: Where release deliverables stand right now

Mel Chua wrote:
Peeking in on things the morning before I jet off to Singapore: We've got 6 things left to do this release cycle and we're looking pretty good!

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing#Fedora_12_release_deliverables

* Screenshots - we need someone to step up and run a sprint to generate the rest of these.

* Briefing Ambassadors - Nick Bebout

* Monitoring PR/news from the release - I don't think we have a game plan for this yet. Anyone?
I can help with monitoring for press coverage.

-Kara

* Fedora news distribution network (NDN) - Steven, are you still up for doing this?

* In depth feature profiles - I'm finishing mine during gaps in a conference today.

* One page release notes - formerly the Tour Page - Sakis Samaras has been doing some fantastic wordsmithing here, and Paul and Mo are putting in images, so it looks like this is asymptotically reaching the point of Total Awesome, and will soon pop this over to Design for "please make nice PDF layout?" help. More feedback later in a response to one of Sakis's emails.