Fedora Insight sprint results

High-level status overview: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#What.27s_happening

Basically,
- we're continuing to go slow and steady, and we'll launch when we're done with all the tasks linked above. - EVERYTHING IS PACKAGED! except for the skin. Everything is packaged and approved; xinha and EZComments are waiting for CVS, but everything else is sitting in a repo ready to go. Thanks to the heroic and patient efforts of Nick Bebout, Jon Stanley, and Sebastian Dziallas for helping us finally get past those last few inches. (We should have a talk with upstream during FUDCon about how to make our mutual lives easier.) In other words, we'll soon be able to stop talking about logistics/infrastructure and start talking about content and marketing strategy. Sweet. - Since xinha is packaged, that means we'll probably have WYSIWYG operational soon. - This also means we can start pouring content through shortly, since it will actually be easy for authors to enter content.
- But first we need to finish tweaking the skin (and then package it).

Lots of logs:
06:15:04 < zodbot> Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2009-11-03/fedora-mktg.2009-11-03-01.23.html
06:15:04 < zodbot> Minutes (text):