Re: Ubuntu, SUSE, Fedora Linux updates prepped as Win7 release nears

----- "susmit shannigrahi" <thinklinux.ssh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 10:24 PM, Robert 'Bob' Jensen
> <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=5073
>
> But isn't is obviously wrong?
>
> Should we comment on the blog that "we have nothing to do with windows
> 7 release
> and we are follow our own principles and work-flow irrespective of
> what m$ or other vendors does" ?

Note my comment in the talkback. IMO implying that we are reacting to what they do proves the author's and perhaps the general public's ignorance. An example of something we might be missing, not sure.

--Bob
|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |
|      http://www.facebook.com/people/Robert-Bob-Jensen/1332998420     |