Fedora 11 Tour--Something Fun

Hey Everyone,

There is a page set up for the Fedora 11 Tour. Clint (Herlo) is supposed to have the screenshot tour done real soon, but other than that we have some stuff that needs filling in on that page. Does anyone want to give the text portions a go? Shouldn't be too complicated and mostly just cutting and pasting info from other pages.

Also, has anyone finished any of their screencasts? I know Herlo was working on doing on of the 20 second boot up.

I would appreciate if people could help out with this.

Thanks,
Jack