sending out news (was Re: Fedora Directory Server changes its name)

I really like the way Rahul sends the news stories to f-marketing-l and cc's the various news outlets that we want to inform of the story.

That should be our standard operating procedure for getting news out. When you send a story out to anyone (News Distribution Network, general F11 press, etc) you should also Cc Fedora Marketing List, then we can track what's getting picked up, etc. It also lets us give feedback to the "writeups" that we send out.

My .02,
Max