Re: picture book update

On 04/15/2009 11:38 PM, Ian Weller wrote:
Yes. If you still have pictures, please take the time to upload them or
contact somebody about them. Other than that, we'll be waiting for a
huge influx of pictures from FUDCon Berlin.

We can postpone the book for two months and wait for the Berlin FUDCon, in which case I will scrap my current proposed photos and won't bother with getting the release forms, hopefully will have the opportunity ti get some more, or we can get the photographers to do an effort to release more photos from this large pool: http://www.flickr.com/groups/fudconbrno/