Re: Tutorial: Build Your Own Linux Distro

Hey Rahul,
  This is a pretty indepth tutorial :) a very nice find :)

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

step by step guide on using revisor to customize and create your own
distribution derived from Fedora

http://www.pcplus.co.uk/node/3020

"We're used to thinking of Linux distributions being set in stone.
They're either KDE or Gnome, use a certain kernel and bundle certain
applications. But this doesn't have to be the case. If you find yourself
making the same adjustments each time you install a new distribution,
it's worth creating your own customised version. Revisor is a tool that
lets you do just this, and in this tutorial, we'll show you how..."

Rahul

Keiran Smith
- Fedora Ambassador / BugZapper - <affix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Free Software Foundation Associate - <keiran.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>