I thought we had more ideas...

Hey All,

There has been very little activity in the last week on the release slogan: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/F11_Release_Slogan. I thought we had more ideas. I know some people are shy because they don't think their idea is good enough, but please, post up what you have. If no one has anything else, I'm going to make the submission deadline this coming Tuesday by the marketing meeting and then things will be in the hands of others!

Thanks,
Jack