Re: F11 Announcement

Rafael Gomes wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am from Brazil and I am thinking about an improvement to our Announcement of new version.

What do all you thing if we separate the new features for groups of interest? Same as the Announcement of Gnome. Take a look:

http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.26/index.html.en#rnusers

IMO It is better than we have now.
+1

But not to lengthy, just concise and able to highlight the main important features will be a plus.

--
Best Regards,
Jason