Re: Slogan for F11

I like freedom to innovate. It's short and catchy and doesn't sound overtly political or symbolic like some of the other phrases

Kamin Horvath
Fedora Ambassadors USA

On Mar 23, 2009, at 8:09 PM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 3:33 PM,  <jaa@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How about innovating freedom or innovative freedom or even freeing
innovation?

I was trying to work in the concept Ian Weller introduced in one of
his recent blog posts of deeply meaningful phases constructed from
contradicting elements as a general meme for Fedora release slogans.

Along those lines would be a slogan like this :
Fedora 11: Harnessing the freedom to innovate

As harnessing and freedom are dissonant.

-jef"clearly Ian and I should never be put in a room together, the
world may not survive the reading of the resulting manifesto of shared
purpose we would write."spaleta