Re: Translation for News Bits?

On 18.03.2009 21:02, Jack Aboutboul wrote:

What do people think about this? Also, for people involved in the News
Distribution Network, would you be interested in having things
translated to your language or for your language?

Well I must say that I actually don't care if it is translated for me or by me. I'm Ambassador and Translator as well so I probably would do the job myself.

Felix