Self-Introduction: Mostafa Daneshvar

* Full name : Mostafa Daneshvar
* Country : Iran
* Profession : I am a teacher
* goals : making fedora available around the country. More goals on my
wiki page
* I'm a member of L10n and Ambassador(Iran) project  in FP
* I think I'm doing some sort of marketing jobs right now like :
spreading news, taking part in different LUGs, soliciting a lot of
Persian users to take part in different projects in FP.

 Mostafa Daneshvar
Fedora Ambassador, Iran
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mostafadaneshvar
http://mostafadaneshvar.com