REMINDER Meeting Tomorrow @ 21.00 UTC DST Changes!!

Hello All,

We will have our regularly scheduled meeting meeting tomorrow at our fixed time of 21.00 UTC. Please bear in mind due to US DST this is now 5pm eastern and 2 pacific. This shouldn't create too much of a conflict for but again I will ask people to let us know if they plan ok attending, so that we can have a preliminary head count.

Thanks,
Jack