Fedora participation in UKUUG's summer Technical Conference?

Niall Mansfield is organizing the UKUUG's summer Technical Conference in
August
(6/7/8-Aug-2009, in Birmingham UK).

He wrote me to ask if we would be interested in participating, specifically:

"There are about 5 or 6 projects who are interested in getting
involved, either running a stream in the conf. or running
as a mini-conf.  Someone suggested that Fedora have never had a significant
presence at UKUUG, and that maybe the Fedora folks could tag
a UK or Euro Fedora get-together onto Summer."

Obviously, I'm a bit too far away for this one, but I know we have
ambassadors in the UK and Europe who might be interested in running
something like this.

Niall's email is nmm@xxxxxxxxxx If someone is interested in organizing
this, please feel free to contact him directly.

~spot